Product Overview Mini-Circuits’ ZN8PD1-63W+ is an 8-way 0˚ splitter/combiner providing 10W power handling as a splitter and low insertion loss across the 50 to 6000 MHz range, covering many wireless communications bands as well as SatCom IF and more. Its combination of high power and low loss minimize power dissipation due to intrinsic losses and provide excellent signal fidelity from input to output. This model also provides high port-to-port isolation and low amplitude and phase unbalance. It comes housed in a rugged aluminum alloy case (8.25 x 5.00 x 0.63”) with SMA connectors.
• wideband, 500 to 6000 MHz
• high isolation, 24 dB typ.
• good input matching VSWR, 1.3:1 typ.
• good output matching VSWR, 1.2:1 typ.
• up to 10W power input as splitter