The TSS-44+ is a surface mount, MMIC amplifier with shutdown feature fabricated using E-PHEMT technology and is a fully integrated 3-stage gain block up to 43.5 GHz with excellent active directivity. It is packaged in the industry-standard 3×3 mm MCLP package, which provides excellent RF and thermal performance. The TSS-44+ integrates the entire matching network with the majority of the bias circuit inside the package, reducing the need for complicated external circuits. This approach makes the TSS-44+ extremely flexible and enables simple, straightforward use.
• Super high frequency and wideband, 22 to 43.5 GHz
• Gain, 17.6 dB typ. & Flatness, ±0.9 dB to 40 GHz
• Excellent active directivity, 28 dB typ.
• Positive Supply Voltage, 4V, 22mA
• Integrated DC blocks, Bias-Tee & Microwave bypass capacitor
• Shutdown feature
• Unconditionally Stable
• Aqueous washable; 3mm x 3mm SMT package
• Radio Navigation
• Fixed satellite
• Space research
Making sure that you choose the right product can be a difficult and time consuming task and this is exactly why our professional Engineers are available to hear about your requirements and assist you choosing from over 10,000 catalogue RF & MW products.
Mini-Circuits also offers tailored product development in a very fast turnaround time.
Alternatively you may call us directly during business hours on 077-5406075