Mini-Circuits’ TXA4-512HP+ is a high-power, surface-mount balanced transmission line transformer supporting applications
from 50 to 512 MHz. This model provides a secondary/primary impedance ratio of 1/4 and RF input power handling up to 5W.
The transformer is constructed on printed wire laminate with a Nickel-Silver alloy case (0.72 x 0.55 x 0.23”) and wraparound
terminations for excellent solderability.
• high power input, 5 Watt max.
• wide bandwidth, 30 to 512 MHz
• good amplitude unbalance, 0.3 dB typ.
• excellent phase unbalance 2 deg. typ.
• balanced transmission line