VNA-28B+ is a wideband amplifier providing high directivity. It has built-in DC blocks at input and output and
a separate lead for DC. It is fabricated using PHEMT technology and enclosed in a 5×6 mm MCLP plastic
• 2.8V & 5V operation
• no external biasing circuit required
• internal DC blocking at RF input and output
• high directivity, 16-23 dB typ.
• wide bandwidth, 0.5 to 2.5 GHz
• low noise figure, 3.0 dB typ.
• output power, up to +11.4 dBm typ. at 1.5 GHz
• potential replacement for VNA-28A+ see (AN-60-089)
• low cost