141 SMNM+ series Hand-Flex coaxial cables are ideal for integrating coaxial components and sub-systems in tight spaces and dense system configurations. SMA to N-Type connection avoids need for an adapter between components with SMA-F and N-F connection ports, reducing system cost and improving reliability. Sturdy, handformable cable construction maintains shape after bending with bend-radius as small as 8mm. 141 SMNM+ coaxial cables have the advantages of wide frequency range and excellent return loss and insertion loss. Available in lengths of 12, 18, and 24”.
• Wideband frequency coverage, DC to 18 GHz
• Low Loss, 0.3 dB at 18 GHz
• Excellent Return Loss, 24 dB at 18 GHz
• Hand formable to almost any custom shape without special bending tools
• 8mm bend radius for tight installations
• Anti-torque nut prevents cable stress during installation
• Insulated outer jacket standard